Wednesday 25 March 2009

 

Boa constrictor care ebook

Well, it's been a long time since I posted here but I really just wanted to mention one of my new business sites, Boa Care.

After learning all about niche marketing over the part few months I decided to write an ebook about a topic I know a ton about.  I've been keeping snakes and other reptiles for over 25 years now, and my favorite has always been boa constrictors.  I've written about my own knowledge and experience with boas, and also done a ton of research about some of the boa species I'm less familiar with.

Anyway, the point of the post is that if you're looking for an extra income stream, think about your hobbies and passions... what are you an expert on?  What information and knowledge do you have that other people might pay for?

For me it was my passion for boas, and reptiles which has enabled me to add boa-care.com to my list of revenue generating sites.

Have fun!

Bill

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]