Monday 2 April 2007

 

On target

I had confirmation today of the 2 Flash workshops I arranged last week. That adds £300 to my total which puts me back on target.

I've also been working on an old game (which I started writing over 2 years ago!) these last few days and I think by the end of the month I can have it ready. That means I'll be relaunching Kwikgames.com with at least two, but hopefully three new games which should increase the traffic (and revenue) significantly. I'll also be adding a store section to the site, selling re-branded versions of some of the games.

I have decided against submitting my YouTube article. I think I'll have more success with a tutorial style article so it's back to the drawing board to think of a subject. If I can decide on one soon I can write the article and submit it before the weekend.

Labels: , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]