Monday 26 March 2007

 

Web design workshops

I had an email this afternoon confirming that DPN want me to run a couple of workshops next month. We still have to confirm dates but the 2 half-day workshops will add a welcome £300 to my target. I did some a while ago and had a lot of fun, I've always found it amazing that you learn more my teaching then by 'learning' in a traditional sense. I'll be teaching foundation and advanced Flash and should be able to get the students doing some really fun stuff in the advanced class.

I've started planning my article for DevShed too. I've decided to write about the Viacom litigation about YouTube so I've been researching that. I'll plan the article out tonight and hopefully will have time to write it tomorrow evening.

I've also been on the phone to a chap in The Netherlands this afternoon. I've sponsored German distributors for my Networking business before so it would be great to break into the Dutch market. I wonder if my focus on this challenge is giving me extra enthusiasm on the phone because people appear to be drawn to me at the moment - hopefully that will continue and my business will move on leaps and bounds over the next 3 months.

Another old camera went today on eBay for £31.84 after fees. I'll add that to the total, but I won't add the £300 for the workshops until I invoice them.

Labels: , , , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]