Saturday 24 March 2007

 

Slow start

I've had little time today due to last minute work commitments. That was further compounded by the fact I picked up Richard Dawkins' new book, The God Delusion, during the week and since starting it I've found it extremely difficult to put down.

I have however been reading through the information from sms.ac and it does look like some of my games will be suitable, although it may take a little more work to make them compatible than I first thought. I'll find out later in the week when I should have time to try the sample code.

I've been trying to register over at geniuscatalyst.com on the forums for the radio show which inspired me to start this challenge in the first place. Unfortunately new registrants have to be approved by admin who seem to be rather slow to respond. Hopefully I'll get an email soon as I'll be able to join in with the discussions.

Very little change to the total, just £22.40 for an old roofrack I've never used. Hope to have more time tomorrow to really start moving things forward.

Comments:
Hiya Bill,

Well done with your blog and its great to read how motivated you are with the challenge. I found your blog via your link at www.geniuscatalyst.com. in the forums. Great place eh :-)

I had an intention to start the challenge myself but have all kinds going on at the moment so am leaving it till a later date but i'll be sure to follow your blog vicariously and maybe even pick some good ideas up from you!

I was listening to a show with Bill Harris interviewing Joe Vitale and apart from some in ya face self advertisement, they talked about the power of the mind and how you can ask it "how" to do something and it will work just like a computer to find the solution all day and night and for weeks if necessary.....gobsmacking stuff, I never really thought about it before, just like when you can't think of someones name and its like 5 hours later and PING! it hits you what the persons name is! It just shows you how wonderful the brain is. This is whats happening to you....your brain is working overtime as you ask time and time again how to earn extra money. I think your gonna be loaded Bill hehe!!!

Good luck :-)
 
I hope so ;)

Yes, totally agree there. It's all about opening your mind and allowing thoughts to come to you. If you're constantly focussed on the task in hand it can be difficult to find inspiration, a little like writer's block I guess, but when you're in the right mind-state your brain works on a different level.

Anyway, thanks for the comments and good luck with your own challenge when you get started!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]