Friday 23 March 2007

 

Off the starting blocks

A few hours into my challenge and I've made my first profit. OK so it's only a few pounds (£41.14 after fees to be precise) and only by selling an old camera on eBay, but it's a start.

I've also spent some time over at www.sms.ac reading up about 'pod development'. Their 'mobile pods' are basically small web applications which users subscribe to for a small fee. I believe I may be able to modify some of my Flash games and submit them as pods on a profit sharing basis. There's quite a lot of technical stuff to read through but luckily it's the weekend now so maybe I'll try and submit one tomorrow. I also have a few more bits and pieces to add to eBay, and possibly an article to write so it looks like it will be a busy weekend.

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]