Sunday 25 March 2007

 

Network Marketing and Articles

I realised this morning that my 90 days includes 3 paydays from my Network Marketing business. Cressy and I sat down this morning to revise our plan and we think we should be able to increase our Kleeneze turnover and income considerably over the next 3 months. I'm expecting that roughly 1/5 of my target (£1000) will come from that.

Developer Shed have given me a long list of possible topics for article writing. They want to see a sample 1500 word article to decide whether or not they will pay me for regular writing. I've narrowed the list down to the following; Search Engine Optimization (SEO), HTML, PHP, Link Building, PC Gaming, Style Sheets or Search Engine News. Google has been in the news quite a lot this week with the whole YouTube fiasco so unless I think of a better alternative tonight I think I'll write the article on that.

So that's my first weekend gone. Not too much money in yet but lots of ideas and a few plans hatched!

Labels: , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]