Thursday 22 March 2007

 

The money making ideas keep coming...

It's amazing, since deciding to do this challenge I've been having ideas all the time. I guess by focussing on the challenge my subconscience is open to suggestions.

I started putting ideas together for a book a while ago and opened my file this morning to read through. I'm going to do a little research on the market for this specific topic but I've never found a book on this subject before, so I think it would be a worthwhile venture to complete the book.

Tracy also reminded me of another venture she tried a few years ago. She sold party-poppers for a pound each at the Edinburgh Hogmany festival and made £300 in two and a half hours. The whole concept of trading, buying and selling, is something I'll certainly look into. There appears to be many successful traders on eBay so maybe I can find a niche market on there...

I've had so many ideas already in a few short days, I can't wait to see what I come up with next!

Labels: , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]