Saturday 31 March 2007

 

Kleeneze business, keeping busy

Well, I've been really busy with Kleeneze (my Network marketing business) these last few days so I've not had time for much else. I hosted a conference call training on Thursday evening, and this afternoon I did a training at a local meeting. Preparing for those has left me with little time for much else but I'm hoping to have some time tomorrow for my 90 day challenge project. I want to finish my article for DevShed, spend some time working on Kwikgames.com and also check out Second Life.

One of our Kleeneze team has just gone full time in the business. She finished at her job yesterday, and so is full time with Kleeneze from Monday. We're expecting her business to turn over £4000 next month which ought to help give us our best period to date. If we can help her achieve Gold distributor status in the next couple of months that will be a massive boost for the team (We're aiming to have 4 Golds in the team by the end of the summer, giving us a turnover of around £35,000 per month). We're on track but just need to keep things moving along.

Labels: , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]