Wednesday 28 March 2007

 

The days are flying past...

I can't believe it's nearly a week since the start of my challenge, time really does fly when you're having fun I guess! I've half written my article for DevShed, but I'm not happy with it and thinking about starting from scratch with a different subject. I chose to write about the YouTube/Viacom litigation case but I think I'd have been better of with something more techie and less topical. I'll get my thinking cap back on and see what I come up with.

I've designed a new layout and look for Kwikgames and I'm planning on migrating to the new look on Sunday. It's quite a lot of work, and I'll want to redo some of the scripts and add some new pages while I'm at it, but I think it's worth the effort. It certainly needs doing if I'm going to release any new games on the site as it currently looks very dated.

The Network Marketing business is going well though and I'm confident on our biggest income to date from that this month. Cressy and I have set ourselves a big target of £3400 personal sales this month and we're roughly on target so far. I'm determined to increase our volume and get to Executive level in the next couple of months.

No update to my total today, but I have a few bits and pieces from clearing out the office ready to go on eBay. I also have a couple more games on there, and will add more over the weekend while also setting up online payments to sell them directly via the Kwikgames site.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]