Friday 23 March 2007

 

Day one - The challenge begins

Well, I've made a commitment, set my target and so for the next 90 days I'll be focused on the task in hand. Can I make £5000 extra income in the next 90 days? We'll soon see. As promised I'll blog my success or failure here and hopefully be an inspiration to others.

I thought it might be useful to list some of the money making ideas I've had so far:

Article writing
eBay trading
Street photography
Finish my book
Promote and build my Network Marketing business
Relaunch my Flash Games site to increase traffic
Sell customised versions of my Flash games
Find ways to save money (Reduce my outgoings)
Garage sale or Car-boot sale
Put on a web design workshop
Do some private IT tuition
Sell advertising space on my websites
Go busking

I'll post an updated list at a later date as I'm sure the ideas will keep coming. Of these, the one's I'll be working on over the next couple of days are de-cluttering (clear out the garage and office for bits to sell on eBay or for a garage sale), article writing (I'm applying to Developer Shed as a writer) and working a plan to relaunch Kwikgames.com. I'm always working on promoting ad building my Network Marketing (Kleeneze) business so I'll not be counting that as 'extra work' at the moment.

There we go. It's Friday, the end of the working week for most people and the start of 90 days hard work for me. I don't know at this stage if I'll succeed in meeting my target but it will certainly be a lot of fun trying!

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]